Sunday, June 1, 2008


Goa is paradise
Hi friends,This is to all frequent tourists and travelers. I had been to Goa last week for a week long trip with eleven of my friends. And, I must admit that it was one of the most mesmerizing ones I have ever been to. Goa was simply a paradise in every way I can imagine and see it. With all those lovely beaches, foreigners from the West, Europe and middle East, all that foreign booze- breezers, Fosters, Budweisers - and the never seem to end bikini parties, Goa is simply the best tourist destination for anyone looking forward to chilling out after a tiring month of work and toil. The best part about Goa is the fact that the union territory thrives mostly on tourism for its bread and butter. If you still have not been there, you are missing something. There is so much more about the place to be discovered. I am sure you will not share the same experience as I did.
Posted by Derek Bendares at 4:47 PM


more

1 comment:

Mukesh Kumar said...

I think you have enjoyed a lot. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Payanampo is one of the best place bus ticket booking online. Here you will be get more attractive offers and deals for your book online bus tickets